Transport Infrastructure Planning, Design and Engineering
We plan and coordinate design drawings such that they meet or exceed project goals within the prescribed time and budget parameters. We also identify and assist clients in obtaining data including missing data needed in order to progress design efficiently and within accuracy and Time frame required. In addition, we assist the Design Engineers in developing and drafting of Basis of Design documentation.
We complete general arrangement layouts and detailed design associated with:
Civil / Structural:
- Highways, motorways, rail, mine haul roads, access roads, site development earthworks and drainage
- Sewer and water services layouts
- Building and structures layouts.
- Earthworks and drainage for crushing, screening and processing plants particularly associated with iron ore, magnetite and coal preparation
- Pipelines – particularly associated with gas, water and slurry
- Workshops and fuel farms layouts.
- HV Power and LV Power head works and reticulation – particularly associated with materials handling
- Processing and office/village infrastructure.
- Accommodations and other project infrastructure
- Workshops and general building layouts.
We work to and within the client’s Quality Procedures on every project we undertake to ensure an auditable trail in design.
We also check and review external vendor drawings for content and accuracy and proactively participate with key project team members, particularly the package and design engineers. We also assist with maintaining the drawing register, managing designers and reporting progress to supervisors.